Annual Report for the year 2019-20
1. • International Level – Olympiad Exam: -
Our students once again showcased their strength and agility by bagging 20 Gold, 16 Silver and 11 Bronze medals in International Olympiad Examination in English, Science and Mathematics organized by silver zone foundation, New Delhi, in the year 2019 – 20.
2. National Level : Drawing and Essay Competition: -
19th All India Hope Talent Contest at National level conducted by Schools India in July 2019, 2 students have received cash price with gold medals,
7 students silver and 8 students bagged Bronze medals.
3. • State Level and National Level Karate Competition:-
10th State level and National Level Karate Interschool Shotokan Open Karate Championship held in the year 2019, three students of our school have bagged Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals.
1. Yajat R. S of grade 2 has bagged 1st prize in National level and second prize in State level Karate Championship.
2. Madhava. P of grade 3 has bagged second prize in National Level Karate competition.
3. Eshanvi Madralli of grade 2 has bagged 3rd prize in National level Karate Championship.
• 4.State Level : Drawing Competition: -
We conducted 17th State Level Drawing competition in our school, Organised by Pragathipara Seva Samsthe, Mandya in October 2019, 15 students have bagged different level prizes out of that 4 students have secured state level prizes.
1. Poorvi R – II Std
2. Pushkarini S - IV Std
3. Sanjana M.S - V Std
4. Harshini M.V-VII Std